What I learned from Studio Ghibli
Recently, I had the urge to start watching some Studio Ghibli movies because I was always a fan of Howl’s Moving Castle, and I never got to fully watch a lot of the movies. So I began with Kiki’s Delivery Service and throughout the movie, I was pretty surprised at how well the movie did in presenting not only a touching story, but also a lot of lessons and situations are shown through the characters and plot. Below are just a few points that I learned from it myself, and my thoughts about them.
Warning: I will try not to spoil the Cialis on sale movie by talking about the plot. However, sometimes when revealing the life lessons, you can figure out the plot, so if you haven’t watched the movie yet, please read them or just don’t blame me for ruining it D:.
I will continue my review of Cialis line order other movies as well and edit them in this one post. Feel free to join me in watching these movies together and have fun.
Kiki’s Delivery Service
Sunday, August 18
What I learned
- Work is work, even if it’s a hobby that you enjoy. It is crazy when people offer money or something in return for something that you enjoy doing for free. Just accept their offer as a form of gratitude.
- Don’t let the typical jobs in the market scare you. Sometimes you have to Buy zovirax online create your own job from the Buy levitra discount skills/knowledge/talent that you have. There will always be a use for any skill.
- There are mean and unappreciative people in the world. Don’t let them bog you down or get to you.
- Don’t be afraid to introduce yourself to others.
- When there’s a problem, sometimes you need to take a break. Don’t think about it and do other things. The answer or solution will eventually come back. (i.e. Artist’s block, writer’s block, etc…)
- Rely on what’s inside. Trust your heart/spirit. Find your own inspiration. Find the why and cancel reply.